Cultivate a deeper understanding of your physical self with creative movement. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Julia Crockett (instagram.com/julia.crockett), an actor, choreographer, and movement specialist who has the unique ability to work with people from different backgrounds to unlock creativity, expand capacity for connection, and cultivate a deeper understanding of the physical self.
Julia currently teaches at the Terry Knickerbocker Studio (terryknickerbockerstudio.com), coaching artists and individuals of all careers, from established actors to musicians, fashion designers, visual artists, and business professionals. She also teaches performance in design for Parsons MFA fashion design students.
If you want to connect with your body, reach out to Julia Crockett by visiting her Instagram, @Julia.Crockett, and website, terrykinickerbockerstudio.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People wanting to connect to their bodies should reach out to Julia Crockett. https://instagram.com/julia.crockett
- My role is to help you open up your physical instrument so you can better process your emotional life in your body. #CreativeMovement http://juliacrockett.com/ https://terryknickerbockerstudio.com/
- I can guide you in your journey to uncovering confidence, and ownership, and understanding your physical and emotional self. #CreativeMovement https://instagram.com/julia.crockett
- As in my classes, I can help you connect with yourself and free your body and mind to access your fullest expression and #CreativeMovement. https://instagram.com/julia.crockett
- With my coaching, I can help you crack open your creativity to be more present in your body. #CreativeMovement https://instagram.com/julia.crockett
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.