Implement powerful strategies to achieve measurable change. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert (https://www.linkedin.com/in/amypyles/). She is the President of Saxum, an integrated digital agency obsessed with good. Throughout her career, she’s worked with brands like Walmart, Walton family foundation, and Anheuser-Busch to deliver campaigns that create meaningful connections and measurable change between brands and audiences.
With over 15 years of experience, Amy is responsible for executing business strategy, the development and execution of operational strategies, and the overall quality of services. She champions the alignment of Saxum’s people, business, and clients.
If you’re a brand with stakeholders needing significant change, consider reaching out to Amy Pyles by visiting her website at https://www.linkedin.com/in/amypyles/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Brands with stakeholders needing #MeasurableChange should reach out to Amy Pyles. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amypyles/ @AmyP
- The world demands change. My role is to help you create meaningful connections globally. #MeasurableChange https://www.linkedin.com/in/amypyles/ @AmyP
- I can teach you how to define #MeasurableChange and the outcomes you are seeking so you can pick the right strategies to implement. https://www.linkedin.com/in/amypyles/ @AmyP
- I can show you how to operationalize strategies and ideas, especially if you have many stakeholders to satisfy. #MeasurableChange https://www.linkedin.com/in/amypyles/ @AmyP
- With my guidance, I can help you understand who your stakeholders are to leverage marketing and communications in connecting with them. #MeasurableChange https://www.linkedin.com/in/amypyles/ @AmyP
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/